MrsK's Seasoned Reader Picks

Friday, August 10, 2012

Summer Time Moments

Summer time moments become the sweetest memories.  With August ushering in fall, I am gathering a bountiful harvest to store away for my rainy days.  A backyard bursting forth with new garden spots, rock pathways, quiet nooks, and childhood giggles.  Closing the cover of a great summer read is extra sweet since a student assigned the book for my summer reading pleasure.  And oh, how I agree Keygan.... the characters were amazing, I traveled the roads, I "blurred" with them, I smiled when Bonnie arrived, and I screamed "NO" as the machine left me behind!

What were your summer moments?  What book will you remember for the summer of 2012?

I can't wait to find out.... seeing you soon!
MrsK

No comments:

Purchasing Books Reviewed by MrsK

MrsK's K-8 Books Worth Reading

my best-reads-for-k-8 shelf:
MrsK Books's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (best-reads-for-k-8 shelf)

Booked for Giving:

Brightly Recommends: Pre-2nd

Brightly Recommends for 5th-8th

eBook Deals:

Shop Amazon - Kindle Book Deals

Looking for another read?