MrsK's Seasoned Reader Picks

Saturday, March 22, 2014

And so our journey begins... Since the first book I could read on my own, which just so happens to be Little Bear... I've collected, shared, edited, discussed, taught, story told, reviewed, and been enchanted with all forms and genres of literature. It is true , there really isn't enough time for all of the journeys and discoveries that await you in a book. Once again I will travel anywhere the books lead me... Only this time I would like to take you with me on the journey... So get a delightful cup of comfort, settle into a nice relaxing spot, and check in to see what is worth reading... MrsK

No comments:

Purchasing Books Reviewed by MrsK

MrsK's K-8 Books Worth Reading

my best-reads-for-k-8 shelf:
MrsK Books's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (best-reads-for-k-8 shelf)

Booked for Giving:

Brightly Recommends: Pre-2nd

Brightly Recommends for 5th-8th

eBook Deals:

Shop Amazon - Kindle Book Deals

Looking for another read?